Thursday, October 23, 2008

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!


I finally made good Cinnamon Rolls!! I CANNOT make bread-at least that is what I use to be able to say. I finally was able to figure out the whole yeast and water thing. I tried these yummy Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls that Brandy posted awhile ago here.
They did not last at my house for very long. The thing I love the most about these is it makes 24 (at least) so we were able to share them with a few people. Things taste better when you can share.
I took pictures of my masterpiece but it won't upload right so you will just have to take my word for it that they worked. :)
I am going to make them again Friday for my parents. YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

You wanna send some up here? I'm sure you are going to need a second opinion on that! **pick me pick me!*