Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Place Tags


I know, I know, I know!!! We haven't even said goodbye to Halloween and I am bringing up Thanksgiving. I just couldn't wait to do this craft and post it. I got the idea from my Parents magazine. These are what we are going to use at the table as Place Tags for everyone! BayLee and I had so much fun doing these yesterday afternoon. Logan looked for the rocks and we painted them. After the paint dried we put alphabet pasta on the rocks using glue dots. Super easy and super fun. The hardest part was finding the pasta- it was in the mexican food section of all places!!!!
So, hopefully you will have fun doing this with your kiddos!! Anything to make the afternoon fun.

2 comments:

Active Ackleys said...

That looks like such easy fun! We go to New York every year to have Thanksgiving with Tim's family and look for things to do or make to bring. I think we have a winner this year! Great Idea!!!

Kellie said...

Wanted to let you know I got my stuff yesterday! We are having a lot of fun and eating many ghost ;) These are so cute. I let my son paint the rocks and they always turn out a masterpiece :) Now I will just have to find the pasta and add the names. Thanks for another fun idea!