Thursday, October 9, 2008

Marble Spider Web

Materials needed: marble, paper plate, black paint, and a pie tin.
Put a dab of paint in the middle of the plate inside of the pie pan. Place the marble in the paint and roll the marble around to make a spider web design on the plate.
BayLee had fun doing this. Logan started to add WAY to many marbles and it turned into a mess. :) But it was a fun and easy project. I even jumped in and grabbed a plate and marble. I love Halloween and I think the projects for it are soooo much fun.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

What are you doing up at 4 in the morning??? :) I was up at 5:30 but not by choice...thanks for another cute, easy Halloween craft,I am so glad I found your blog...keep up the great work!!!

Dover Fam said...

I actually posted it lastnight and just scheduled it to come on at 4:00! Thanks for the great comments. I love your site too. :)

mylittlegems said...

very cute idea! love it!