Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Your Best Is Good Enough

"There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother and each family. Many are able to be “full-time moms,” at least during the most formative years of their children’s lives, and many others would like to be. Some may have to work part- or full-time; some may work at home; some may divide their lives into periods of home and family and work. What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."

M. Russell Ballard

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Gosh I loved that whole talk! Thanks for sharing!

Jenette said...

I really needed to hear that today.
Thank you.

mylittlegems said...

such a good reminder. I think I need to add this to my quotes ;) thanks