Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little Something to Get You In the Halloween Spirit



Has anyone noticed that there is no Halloween specials on television this year!! What's up with that? I checked the local listings and I believe it's channel 4 has It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on tonight at 7:00 P.M., mountain time, so you'll all want to check your local listings. I hadn't even thought about looking online for videos!! Tyson and I had fun watching this video and we checked out some more. Thanks to Erin for the idea!!! Does anyone else know about any others??? Have a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Erin said...

We watched these shows for FHE. My kids loved them! I know the blog Munchkins and Music (http://munchkinsandmusic.blogspot.com/) put the cartoon music video of "Ghostbusters" on her blog, and my kids loved it too!

Kritta22 said...

I got nothing! I don't have cable this year....next year we'll watch them and think of you!