Monday, October 13, 2008

Dang Cute Diaper Cake

This was Brandys and My Craft on Thursday. Since her 3 year old son is in preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays we both just have one at home so we get together and do a craft of some sort. I had a baby shower this weekend so we made a diaper cake. It is almost midnight so I hope the directions are clear!!!!!!
Step one: Tightly roll diaper and put a rubber band around it. Little by little add diapers to the same rubber band until you can't add any more. If you have to, make several clusters to make one layer. Keep adding diapers until you have three different sizes of circles.
Step 2: Once you have all three layers made and they are nice and tight place them one on top of each layer.
Wrap each layer with ribbon, also have seen them with each layer wrapped in receiving blanket for a fondent look. Both ways are very cute!!!!
Finished product. A great decoration and a great use for the baby!! Brandy made one for me and I didn't use those diapers until I really had to. They are so cute!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

These are so cute and so easy and so useful, and I love your "dang" cute title!

Kris said...

Thanks for the instructions. I am going to be doing one for Carrie this weekend, this was perfect timing