Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun Places For Halloween Ideas

Just wanted to pass along some great websites that are full of Halloween fun and ideas!!

Matthew Mead has darling templates for Jack-O-Lanterns, cats, owls and much more!!

The Happenings has a great activity for every day during their 30 days of Halloween.

Abby over at A Feather Nest has a fun idea for dinner in a pumpkin. I think we are going to do this and possibly make a tradition out of it. Have to see how well it goes over!

One of mine and Mandee's favorite sites is Tip Junkie. Laurie is amazing. Check out all of her fun Halloween ideas by clicking here. Laurie also has a blog called Executive Homemaker and it is one of my favorite resources for great ideas. Check out her Halloween stuff here!!!

Hope some these will give you some great idea's! I know I've found a few great ones!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday so thanks for the fun sights...I always love to have new crafts to do with the kiddos as well!!

On a side note I would love to be part of the Christmas exchange but, it feels as it is always, $$ is super tight this year, maybe next year for me :(

Thanks again for the fun Halloween ideas!