Thursday, October 23, 2008

Clarification

The time is quickly approaching for our swap to begin!! We are so excited. But we have noticed that we didn't clarify a few things about it. We don't want to leave ANYONE out, we love love love you all. We said that you needed to spend $20, well that isn't exactly the whole truth. The VALUE needs to be $20 but you don't need to SPEND $20. You can hit clearances, make things (the BEST GIFT EVER), or do whatever you want to spread holiday cheer to other bloggers. We apologize for the confusion and hope this will help you guys. Happy Swapping. :)

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love clearance racks...in fact I love them!

Kritta22 said...

OKay now that I re read that...I sound like an idiot...it's from a movie but I don't remember which one!!
Wow...okay you can just punch me if you want!