Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deck Your Halls Christmas Swap


Mandee and I have gone officially crazy!!! We've decided to host a Christmas Swap. Mandee just did one over at Sunshine and lemonade and had so much fun that we decided to do one of our own!!!! After much contemplation we finally came up with what we thought to be a great idea!! We don't know about you but we love to decorate our homes for the holidays!!!

SO....here is the deal. Leave a comment below and let us know if you are interested in joining the swap. If your email address isn't in your profile, please leave one on your comment so we can reach you with the details.

The cutoff for joining the swap is October 24. We will have your swap partners information to you by November 1st. Please plan on having your package in the mail by November 10th.

This will be a swap of Christmas Decor for your home. The minimum to spend on your swap buddy is $20.00 but you can spend even more than that if you would like!

Please pass the word by blogging about this on your blog.

9 comments:

Dover Fam said...

Brandy!! Count me in. Sounds like a great idea.

Kris said...

Count me in! You have my email.

Though I am a little confused. Brandy typed the posted but it's posted under Dola's name and then the comment is Dola's. Are we having an identity crisis today?!?!

Kritta22 said...

I wanna play!!

Kritta22 said...

ps you have an award on my blog!

mylittlegems said...

sounds fun but $ is tight so I will have to pass! What a great idea though :) love it.

Candy @ Mommypalooza said...

oh, how very cool....count me and my two boys in! :)

Candy
www.mommypalooza.com

Smullin Family said...

I've never done a swap before, but it sounds like it's right up my alley. :o) Please send me details and count me in. Thanks, Alisha
alishasmullin@yahoo.com

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

If I weren't elbow deep in quilt blocks and preparing to move I would participate...

mylittlegems said...

can you do homemade stuff that adds up to $20? Because if you can maybe I'll join- although I would have to know their taste a bit...;) let me know