Monday, September 15, 2008

Puffy Paint

Oh so much fun!! I love messy projects and I LOVE paint. I saw this over on FlipFlops & Applesauce and I just had to try it. Paint that goes puffy when you put it in the microwave. I even ran to Albertson to buy the self-rising flour. SO FUN!

Ingredients:
4 Tablespoons self-rising flour
4 Tablespoons salt
water
food coloring

Add water while mixing flour and salt together until paint is a thin paste.Divide mixture into small cups.Add different colors of food coloring to each cup and mix. (I used 1/2 cup salt and flour. I had 6 of us painting and it was about right. I had a little of each color left.)

Too much fun!

Our Work


After they get done painting their pictures, you just pop it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and it puffs up to look like puffy paint and it's dry. So easy!




No comments: