Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Barbecued Biscuits

This is a huge hit at our house and I hadn't made it for so long. When the kids finally figured out what I was making they were so excited. Adams grandma made this for Adam when he was little and living with her. He loves these and I think next time I will have to double the recipe. :)
BEFORE
AFTER
I think BayLee is officially my BLOG model :)
2 pkgs. refrigerated biscuits (works better if not the flaky ones)
1 lb hamburger
bbq sauce to taste
ketchup to taste
shredded cheddar cheese
Brown hamburger and drain. Add enough bbq sauce and ketchup to taste, the more you add the further it will go. Flatten out biscuits with hands also stretch them, place in muffin tin. Add meat mixture and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. SUPER EASY!!!! I just serve it with veggies.

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

I gotta make this. Thanks ManDee!

mylittlegems said...

This looks good- we will have to try this. You have so much fun stuff here- I am loving your blog. thanks for the comments and visiting mine :)