Friday, September 12, 2008

Enemy Pie

It was the perfect summer. That is, until Jeremy Ross moved into the house down the street and became Enemy Number One. Luckily, Dad has a surefire way to get rid of enemies-Enemy Pie. But one of the secret ingredients is spending an entire day with the enemy!

In this funny yet endearing story, one little boy learns an effective recipe for turning a best enemy into a best friend. With charming illustrations that bring to life the difficulties and ultimate rewards of making new friends, Enemy Pie serves up a sweet lesson in friendship.
What a great book!! J.D. absolutely loved it and I did too. It's one of those books that I now have to buy. It teaches a great lesson! The story is cute and the illustration is fun and bright. What a great read. I promise your kids will love it!!!

1 comment:

mylittlegems said...

I have this book and love it. I need to pull it out. It is a goodie! You reminded me of another one of my favs. that I'll have to blog about in the future.