Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grocery Smarts Update

Okay, I have actually spoken to someone regarding the Grocery Smarts website and system. I also have the Utah passport, which is g84rcm. Now you Utah gals can go in and browse the system. I will be holding a class at my home on Tuesday, Sept. 23rd at 7:00 p.m. If your intersted in attending please let me know. If you would be interested in holding your own class, leave me a comment and I will email you Jodi's phone number. She is one of the local representatives who comes and teaches people how to use their system.

It's so worth it to use coupons. I saved myself like $28.00 just in manufactures coupons between my 2 trips to Albertsons this week and if I knew the system better, I am POSITIVE that I would have saved more.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thank you, thank you! I wish I could come to the meeting at your house Brandy. Please post any great pointers on your blog. Love ya- Lindsey

Vanessa Brown said...

I need to start being better at grociers, hey if you ahve the time and could tell me where to start for a beg. here is my email inevergrewup@yahoo.com

Vanessa from inevergrewup.net

Dover Fam said...

That was so much fun shopping that way. We have got to do it again!!! So fun :)

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Dang it! I was all excited thinking I could come, and then I realized I have a PTA meeting that night. You'll have to post what you learned for those of us that can't be there!

Lynne said...

I would LOVE to know about the Grocery Smart system. Does anyone live near Provo, Heber or SLC?