Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Popsicle Stick Mummy

Materials needed: 3 Popsicle Sticks, two googly eyes, ripped material, I used white pillowcases and ripped it into strips, and glue dots (tried Elmers and didn't work)
Use one whole stick for body and head, break one for arms and glue them down, and break one for legs and glue them down. Then just wrap the strips of material around the sticks and make them mummy like. BayLee (6) was more of a perfectionist and Logan (10) sped right through it. But they had a great time and wanted to make alot of them and hang them infront of the kitchen window. I think they meant a garland, which would be really cute.


The finished products. It was way fun and way easy. BayLee wants to do a craft a day for Halloween. We will see how that goes. :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

These are brilliant! What a fun idea. We will definitely be doing this today.

mylittlegems said...

I love it and I am going to have to do this with my little one! Thanks for the idea! very cute.

Lillian J. Banks said...

I loved our idea so much I did it with my kids :) Thanks for sharing