Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bemboszoo and Bubble Wrap

What a fun sight! I found this over at I Never Grew Up. I am doing this for Tyson today. It's a sight that has the whole alphabet listed. When you click on a letter it names an animal word to go a long with it. Then the letters morph into a picture of the animal. Amazing! I had a lot of fun playing on it and I am an adult. Check it out here!

Okay, I had to come back and add one more link. I have been trying to teach Tyson, who is 3 how to use a mouse on a computer. Bemboszoo is awesome! We have done that today for quite a while, but here is one I completely forgot about. Check out this Bubble Wrap Page. What kid doesn't like popping bubble wrap? Tyson did this today for about 30 minutes and he was giggling and every time he would pop one he would say, Spiderman, Peter Parker, Venom, Cops, Tyson and lot's of other random words. So cute and so much fun. How boring would life be if we didn't have our amazing kids?

1 comment:

Sherelle said...

Glad you liked the cinnamon rolls :oD