Monday, March 16, 2009

Mandees Monday Menu

WHEW! Back to a menu. It seriously throws me off when I don't have one. I open the pantry and fridge/freezer a million times when the clock hits five. So, after a great vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth I am back with my menu.
As I said in a previous post, I have become a blog "stalker" of Jadi's favorite Recipes! You seriously need to check it out if you haven't yet. A couple of my meals will be coming from her this week, so I will link you to them. Also another great blog that I got my sweet and sour meatballs from is My Kitchen Cafe.

Monday: Creamy Chicken Noodle soup (with homemade noodles), rolls

Tuesday: Tom Cruises' Spaghetti Carbonara, Veggies, and Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Chicken Brocolli Casserole

Thursday: Meatloaf, Baked Potato, and Cauliflower/brocolli medley

Friday: Sweet and sour Meatballs

Saturday: Chicken Enchilada and salad

Sunday: Cola Roast

No comments: