Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Edible and Easy Finger Paint

I have to admit, I didn't think of this, so I can't take any credit for it. However, it's been a while since I saw it on another blog, but I can't remember whose blog it was. I'm sorry! If it was you, please let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve!

Easiest craft ever! All you have to do is open a can of sweetened-condensed milk, separate it into containers and add food coloring. Wala ~ You have edible finger paints.

Once my daughter tasted it, she didn't use it to paint anymore. I didn't get many pictures, because I was to busy trying to contain the messy 1-year-old.
The boys really enjoyed it. We would do this again in a heartbeat. The only thing would be that I would only use about 1/2 the can, because a lot of it was wasted. Happy painting!

No comments: