Monday, March 23, 2009

We've Got Winners!!

Hello ladies! My, how we've missed you!! Not that we were really very far away. Even though we were on vacation, we were constantly checking the blog to see all your lovely comments! Thanks so much for the LOVE! Welcome to all of our new friends and all of our old friends too! Thanks to all of those who blogged about our little contest. We LOVE you!


A Great BIG Thank you goes out to our fabulous sponsors!


The 5 Lucky Ladies ~
Buttered Toast, Tie ~ Stepper the Mighty
Ballerina Bells, tutu ~ Tiffany Hewlitt


Check back next Monday for another great giveaway!!!
New posts coming everyday this week!
Lot's fun new things to share!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yah i won. i just emailed you my address.

Shauna said...

And next time.... I hope the contests are not the same week I have more going on in a day than I usually do in one month.

Stepper the Mighty said...

YES!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH! I am beyond excited about that tie.

And thanks for the fun giveaway!

--Stepper

Colette S said...

It's great to win! Thanks for the really cool opportunities!

I have sent my address to you.

Smullin Family said...

Thank you!
I've been meaning to comment/email since Saturday, when I received the cute flower clips. This was my first time ever winning a give away.

Thanks again, Alisha