Friday, March 13, 2009

Yummiest Chicken Casserole EVER

Ok, you have got to go check out Jadis Favorite Recipe Blog. She is amazing. I wish I were her friend. Holy cow. So many good things there to try. My menu for next week comes primarily from her blog. Lastnight I had chicken breasts defrosted and since I didn't make a menu for this week I didn't know what to do with them. (I obviously rely too much on my menu). So I went to her blog and found this recipe and had to try it. My family ate it way too fast for me to get a photo of it but there is one on here on her blog.

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c milk
1/4 t black pepper
1/4 c parmesan cheese
1 c frozen mixed vegetables
2 c cooked cubed chicken
2 1/2 c medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
2 c cornflakes
2-4 T melted butter
She adds minced onions and garlic so I did too.

Stir soup, milk, pepper, Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and noodles in 1 1/2 qt dish. Crush cornflakes an dmix with melted butter. Sprinkle mixture over the top of the casserole. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments: