Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

This is one of my very favorite books from my childhood and I heard great news that it is being turned into a movie. That will be fun!!!
For those of you who have by chance not heard of this book, this review is for you. This is about a Grandpa telling a story to his Grandchildren about a town called ChewandSwallow. In this town, all the food for the town came from the sky. On each day of the week it is something else. The townspeople just go outside with their eating ware and get food. Well, chaos begins in this town and the food gets all messed up and the people are eventually ran out of the town by food!
It is great and is indeed creative and imaginitative. Thank heavens my kids love this book so I am able to read it to them quite often.
It can be found at the library and every bookstore. I got my copy for 99 cents through the book order. I strongly reccomend this book.

No comments: