Monday, February 23, 2009

Shelf Reliance Recipe Contest


Who wants to win one of these?? I do, I do,!! I have entered several different contests, all trying to win one of these and dang it all, if it just never happens. Although, I have to admit, I would love to try the Thrive. If your interested in trying your luck, all you have to do is submit your favorite food storage recipe to Shelf Reliance. Click here for the rules and all the legal stuff.

In exchange for your recipe, you will be entered to win one of following three prizes!

1st Place = One (1) Harvest Food Rotation System ($459 value)
2nd Place = THRIVE Fruits and Veggies Essential Package ($283 value)
3rd Place = Three (3) Cansolidator Pantry systems ($135 value)


All recipes must be submitted by Feb. 28, 2009 by 6:00 PM MST. You can submit more than one recipe! Wahoo!
Good luck to everyone! I hope that they post some of these recipes. I love new recipes and especially ones that use my food storage!!

No comments: