Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random DisneyLand Facts

I am a huge fan of Disneyland. I am always telling my husband I want to live on the park somewhere, anywhere. Well, he is taking me there for our 11 year anniversary next month and I am so excited. I have DisneyLand on the brain so when I saw this article on Yahoo this afternoon I had to share.

I dream about taking a "behind the scenes" tour. I would give anything to have a "connection" to fill me in on all the secrets of DisneyLand. Very intriguing to me.


So go ahead and check this article out. It was very fun to read.

2 comments:

Lillian J. Banks said...

I LOOOVEEEE Disneyland!! That was our yearly family trip growing up- a 14 hour drive. This year we are not able to go, but I am sending my daughter with her grandparents, so that at least fills that slot. :)
Anyways, thanks for sharing :)

Kellie said...

I planned a trip for this month and then got pregos...my family is still going without me...gotta love it :( I am very excited for you and very jealous!!! Have fun for me.