Monday, February 16, 2009

Mandees Monday Menu

We are going to start something new. I make a menu each week to prevent standing in front of the fridge at 4:00 each afternoon wondering what to make for dinner. Making a weekly menu also helps me stick to my budget. It helps me to not impulsively shop when I do my grocery shopping.

If you are interested in the recipes leave me a comment with your email address and I will shoot you an email with the recipe.

Monday: Baked Pork chops w/lemon and lemonpepper, roasted potatoes, and Greek salad

Tuesday: Spaghetti w/ meatballs, garlic bread, and green salad

Wednesday: Cubed Steak and potatoes w/ gravy, Green beans

Thursday: Taco soup/Rolls &butter

Friday: Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread

Saturday: Tin Foil Dinners

Sunday: Salmon, brocolli/cauliflower, cheddar bisquits

2 comments:

Lillian J. Banks said...

What a great idea! Now if it would just cook itself :) My family would LOVE to eat yummy food like that everynight.

Kellie said...

I do a monthly menu for our family. It has saved money and time for us. (I have done it for about 4 years now!) I love not having to think every night about what I am going to cook. It also helps in prep work (defrost meat overnight, etc...) We are not strict with the menu and if we want something different a few times during the month (or my fav, eat out, haha) we just shuffle if need be. Maybe I will try to do this on my blog and that way we can all share menu ideas for (the monotony I call) dinner.