Friday, February 13, 2009

Math Bean Bag Toss


Sometimes Blogger frustrates me! It wouldn't let me rotate this picture and save it as the rotated picture. But hopefully you can get the general idea.
I am so excited for the Valentine party in my daughters classroom. I am going to have two kids toss a bean bag on two different numbers, and the two of them will have to add the numbers together to get the sum. I just took four big posters and taped them together, cut out a heart and put numbers on the heart.
I had my daughter test it out just to make sure they would think it was fun (never know!) and she loved it. Her and I played it for a long time and had fun and learned all at the same time.

2 comments:

Henry said...

Great idea! I bet you are such a fun mom!

Amber said...

This is so cute! Would you be interested in posting it on my blog? I want to add some more bean bag games and this one is great!

BTW, sorry you didn't win. Maybe we can work something out if you haven't made any yet! :) ajpassey @ gmail . com