Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thinking Halloween......

Mandee and I are so sad that we don't get a chance to be room moms this year!! Waaaaahhhhh! We tried to offer our FANTASTIC services, but no one wanted us! How sad is that? If I can't be a room mom, dang it, then I'll be a cool mom and have a Halloween bash!!

I stumbled across a great sight called Craft Jr. Awesome stuff to be found here ladies! Check out just a few of my finds! This is a goldmine of a website!

Easy Finger Puppets. Who doesn't love a craft that involved pipe cleaners, pom poms & googly eyes??? Does it get much easier than this?

Mummy letters for your preschool and kindergartners.

Scary printable masks!

Darling little treat boxes in 3 fabulous designs!

That's it for today! I have lots of more ideas, but right now I only have time for ideas!! Hopefully once the school carnival is over, Mandee and I can breathe easier and have a little more time to do the stuff we love!


1 comment:

Smullin Family said...

Thank you for these links. I had so much fun looking. I love Halloween! I'm SO doing some of these.