Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Most Delicious Cupcakes Ever!!

I honestly don't know where I got this recipe. When I was doing food therapy (first round of HCG) I would spend hours looking at food blogs and printing recipes for that happy day when I could eat agian! Well, it's time to eat! I made these yesterday and they are the best cupcakes I have ever had! Seriously!! If this recipe came off your blog, let me know so I can give you credit, because you DESERVE it!


Extra Delicious Cupcakes:

1 box yellow or chocolate cake mix
1 - 4 serving box of vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mx
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup oil

Mix all ingredients togehter. Bake at 350 for 17-22 minutes. While they are cooking, make sure to lick the spoon! It's sooooo worth the calories. Cool completely and frost.

They aren't a rounded top cupcake. They kind of sink and spread outward, which makes them look a little diffrent, but oh my, my, oh heck yes, they sure do taste delicious.

Speaking of delicious. Cupcakes should be both delicious and pretty.
I'm having a love affair with cupcake decor.
Check out this darling Esty shop!
Bake It Pretty, is another fun shop.
Full of eye candy and temptation.
How's a girl to choose?

3 comments:

Kris said...

Better than 25 Main?!

* said...

They look delish! Cupcakes are my fave. I'm so hungry now...

Lillian J. Banks said...

oooh, this is too perfect, I was craving yummy cupcakes, and these look so easy! Thanks!