Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quesadilla's

These are my new obsession lately. CJane had a tasty little video of her singing her heart out and making Quesadilla's and my first thought was "I wish she lived here, so we could be friends!" My second thought was, "I must have Quesadilla's." We've eaten them several day's in the last week. All sort's of yummy combinations.

This one is a yummy chicken and pepper jack cheese combination! Add some yummy slices of avocado (it wasn't quite ripe enough to make guacamole with) and this salsa and you have, YUMMY!!

Courtney's post got me thinking of all sorts of combo's. She mentions a refried bean, pepper jack and guacamole quesadilla, which attributed for the above picture. She also did black bean, sauteed mushroom and sharp cheese one! I need to make some more!!!

If you use the uncooked tortilla's from Costco, you get a yummier tortilla!! I use this spray on my griddle to lessen the fat. Tastes like butter, but with zero calories! I use it on pretty much everything, just so ya know!

Happy eating!!

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

MUST GO TO COSTCO!!! MUST HAVE A QUESIDILLA!!!!

Lillian J. Banks said...

I did not know you could buy them that way at costco! yummy!