Friday, June 26, 2009

We have Winners

Thanks everyone for playing! It was great to see the many reasons that you love to live in this GREAT country. We are truly blessed!

Drum roll please............................................... And random integer say's our winners are:

Kris said...
I love the line from the song..."I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free!" I love that this country gives us the freedom to worship how we please and that this was a principle that not only helped bring about this country but also the Church.

Dana said...
I am Proud to be an American.This is a great country. I feel so blessed to live here and have the freedoms that I have. I am thankful every day to be an American! I am thankful to all those who have fought and died for this countries freedoms as well!God Bless America!!

Kris will recieve the picture holders and Dana will recieve the USA garland! Email us your mailing address to mandeeandbrandy@yahoo.com and we will get these off in the mail to you today!

Have a happy and safe weekend!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Yeah!!!!! I NEVER win anything!!!! I love it. Thanks guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I already have a place for it!!! :)