Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swiss Crockpot Chicken

HEAVENLY! DIVINE! MOUTHWATERING! SIMPLE and so agianst my diet, but well worth a few extra situps!

I found this recipe via, My Crazy Life! It is full of great recipes and she makes them in cute printables that are super fun! I have had it for probably 6 months just waiting for me to try it and it is a new family favorite!! It's so good.

4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
6 slices of swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing
salt & pepper to taste

Place chicken breast in crockpot and season with salt and pepper. Layer swiss cheese on top of chicken. Mix soup, broth and milk together. Pour on top of chicken. Top with Stove Top and drizzle melted butter over the top. Cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yum that looks really good.