Thursday, May 7, 2009

Craft Stick Flowers


I posted these back in March. But we have a lot of new followers that probably haven't seen these and this is what we are sending today for the teachers. I originally made them for the Relief Society birthday party. They were simple and turned out so cute.

Each flower uses eight sticks and I did it the same way you would cut a pie. I glued the sticks together with good old Elmers Glue. My 6 year old daughter was helping me so I opted to not use a glue gun. They held together just fine. The stems are made by gluing two green sticks together, then I just added the flowers. SO EASY and SO CUTE!!! I can hardly wait for the party to be over so I can use them in my house for spring decoration!!!



6 comments:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Adorable!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

SOOOOOO Cute!

We Are Family said...

Very cute and creative.

mylittlegems said...

totally cute! I have hundreds of craft sticks and this would be so cute to do w/ kids- I love it. thanks for sharing- I will have to do this ;)

Freddie said...

THOSE ARE VERY CUTE AND FUN FOR SPRING. HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING TO IF YOU DECIDED TO DO THE ETSY GIVE AWAY IDEA THAT YOU TOLD ME ABOUT. I HAD NOT HEARD FROM YOU SO I WAS JUST WONDERING,, NO PRESSER,, JUST CURIOUS,, TAKE CARE OH YA ,,, AND IF YOU WANT THE PEEK-A -BOO BLOCK I CAN MAKE YOU ONE. IM GETTING NEW WOOD BLOCKS CUT REAL SOON.

Kathie said...

I think I just found an idea for my preschoolers for mothers day. Thanks!!