Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love to shop

It's no secret, that I am a shop-a-holic. Do I always have money to buy? No :(, but I love to look and I had a few fun stores book marked on my computer and I have to share them with you. Great gift-ideas this holiday season!! And affordable, that is always high on my priority list!
Tres Chic Boutique carries a variety of items from jewelry, home decor, baby girl clothes, and chic neck ties for guys. This website totally makes me think of Mandee. She loves big chunky, funky jewelry!! This particular set is only $ 10.99. That's necklace and earrings, what a steal!!
Cammi over at Scribble it is amazing! I have a huge wishlist from this store! I have won 2 giveaways hosted by her in the last several months. I used my recent win, a gift certificate, to help me purchase the metal nativity set. And it is darling!!! She has really easy craft kits that you can put together and give as Christmas presents to your family and the great thing is, they are affordable!
Accessory Ave. has the cutest scripture totes, scripture & hymnal cover, darling purses and super cute hair accessories! And she is affordable! Loving her stuff! She even offers custom orders. Definitely a must see.

No comments: