Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Love Hair Blogs

How many of you have mornings/weeks/or even months when you just don't have any ideas for cute hairdos for your little girls? I run out of ideas frequently and am always looking for good hair blogs. I have found one that I love! It is called The Wright Hair. She has two daughters and I use both ideas on both of my daughters. I have an older one with a lot of hair and a toddler that has such fine hair that it is hard to do anything.
I love Ambers blog because she makes it look so easy and gives step by step directions. I see ideas on her blog that I don't see anywhere else. I love it that other people have this wonderful talent and are able to teach people like me how to do hair.
Thanks Amber for your great blog. Please keep it up..
Do any of you have hair blogs that you like to go to?

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks Mandee for the kind words. That is exactly why I do it to help others I too have a hard time sometimes coming up with hairstyles. It is nice to have so many resources at the tip of our fingers.

Ginny said...

I read a ton of hair blogs. My youngest has super long hair, so I love playing around with it!

Becky said...

I love Amber's blog too... :)