Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Do You Think I Am Obsessed?

Hello, my name is Brandy and I AM A CRAZED, COUPON CLIPPING MANIAC! The first step is admitting you have a problem. I mean really, who takes pictures of their food after they go grocery shopping????? :) :)...

This is a $123.85 worth of groceries. Here is what I got:

10 boxes of Gogurts
6 boxes of cereal
4 boxes of Fiber One granola bars
4 boxes of Fruit Snacks
3 tubs of frosting
2 lbs of butter
2 blocks of 32 oz. cheese

I only paid $39.56!!!! I save $84.29 between the sales and the coupons. I'm telling ya, Grocery Smarts is the best thing ever! Plus I have a $15.00 off my next purchase coupon. I figure that I spent about 2 hours going through the add and printing and clipping my coupons. But that means it saved me $42.00 for every hour. That is not counting my additional $15.00 coupon.

Anybody else want to be obsessed with me?????

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I have never heard of that site! Thanks for telling me about it! I am def going to start using it!!!

Shauna said...

You go, girl! Have you ever checked out Peapodbargains.blogspot.com? She is a great couponer,also.
I need to find out the best resource for coupons for produce and other fresh items like meat.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post! You should post your shopping every time. I can copy what you buy and save lot's of money!

Dover Fam said...

TEACH ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Andie and her Boys said...

TEACH ME!! TEACH ME PLEASE!! That is amazing! We need to get together and do this kind of stuff!! We should do a Girls Night w/no kids or hubby's and you teach!! And cook some yummy treats too!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

I went to one of the classes that you had a few weeks ago and am so excited and anxious to start this! Once we get a job, I'm going to start subscribing to the Sunday papers. It really is amazing how much you can save!!

Dover Fam said...

Thanks Brandy!! WAHOO!! I went with Brandy lastnight and she taught me. I spent 17 dollars for THREE 64 load size of TIDE!! I am obsessed with TIDE. The regular cost of one is 19 and I got three for 17!!! That is insane!! I AM A BELIEVER!!!!

Kim Henke said...

I felt the same elation as I hauled my heaping cartful to my van after this sale!! Love the savings this week. The man behind me in line asked if I would consider doing HIS shopping (as if I have time for that! :))I use www.pinchingyourpennies.com to print my customized list and print all the coupons I want to use. So fun!

J-Mom said...

That's pretty impressive!

mylittlegems said...

I wish we had Grocery Smarts for AZ- but look what I got today- on my blog at our Alberton's- which is different from the ones in Ut- they split a while ago- still a deal! I love sales and coupons!!