Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wanna Save Some Money?


Then you've got to go and visit this blog!! I found this through facebook. I became friends with a girl from my hometown and this is her blog! It's full of great coupons and saving! There is a fabulous 30% off coupon that you can print out right now and it is good at any Old Navey, Gap or Bannana Republic stores. It's good for 4 day's only, so hurry up and go print it off. It's good starting tomorrow. Spend some time checking out her blog, because she has some great tips on coupons and lot's of ideas for saving money!! That is one of my favorite things to do!


Her blog is full of great tips and lot's of good deals. It's defiently a must see and deserves it's own, daily read!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for posting this, Brandy! I hope you entered the giveaway for the Pictureka Flipper game for becoming a fan and a friend! Again, thank you!