Monday, March 29, 2010

Cute Easter Activities

Have you ever heard of Eighteen25? It's the coolest new blog on the block! They have so many great idea's over there. You have got to go and check them out. I love them so much, I think I am going to give them their own daily read! Seriously talnted ladies!

Aren't these darling? I printed the template for this off their blog. I gave these all of my Young Women yesterday and they loved them!! So cute! Everyone who saw them loved them! I ended up printing them out in a 5x7 size. I just printed them and the toppers were way to big. 5x7 was just right. The big ones are going to be stuck to a box of peeps and left on the lawns of those we are egging tonight.
I actually got this picture off their blog. How cute is that sign? I have mine all printed and ready to go for Family Home Evening tonight! My kids and I stuffed the eggs last night and we've got our targets picked and we're ready to go egging!

Go check out their blog. You will seriously fall in love with all the fun ideas!

4 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

thank you so much for all your kind comments! glad you are enjoying our blog!

~ Stacie ~ said...

Those are sooooo cute!!

Andie and her Boys said...

Cutest thing ever! When we were leaving to go to my mom's Brenden was yelling across the street to his friends that were walking to school and telling them all about it! I'm so glad you included us!!!

Just Wedeminute said...

I love this, we did you've been shamrocked for St. Patricks day and of course you've been booed for Halloween but we've not "egged" anyone yet!