Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kissing the Blarney Stone

I loved this idea! St. Patrick's day is one of those holiday's, that I always wonder what to do for it? You can have a lot of fun with the color green! So we decided to make Blarney stones. And it led into painting little wooden cut outs and that lead to a big mess!! But the kids had a blast.
All we did was find some bigger sized rocks, washed them and painted them in different shades of green. We even broke out the blow dryer to dry them quickly. We decorated them with googly eye's. I have oodles of craft supplies, but this was all the kids wanted to do. I love, love, love the Geico eye's!! That was what my 5-year-old was calling them!
My 2-year-old was the only one who would kiss the Blarney Stone.
Which is awesome, because the girls needs some serious help with her speech!! I thought this was a blast and a great craft for our spring break!!

No comments: