Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Have Finally Become Organized!

I have always wanted my pantry to look "pretty" and organized but I didn't think it was possible. Our storage space is so minimal in our tiny kitchen. But the Tupperware Modular Mates are on sale right now for 40% off so I took advantage of that and bought me some. My husband and I went to town and got it organized in just a couple of hours. It left us with so much more space and I looks uniformed and "pretty".

We got half way through and we both realized we hadn't taken a "before" picture but take my word for it....it was a disaster. I keep opening the pantry door each time I pass by to look at the masterpiece. :) If you are interested in modular mates, you can go here to order them. They are on sale until next friday the 19th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great!!