Thursday, February 25, 2010

5 Daily Reads (Day 4)

I hope your enjoying browsing through some of my favorite blogs. These ladies are crafty, inspiring, funny and a joy to read. All of them bring something different to the table. One more day to go. Check back tomorrow for 5 more great blogs!

makeitandloveit


It's funny how things work. I posted all these buttons over the weekend, and then I just check to make sure they are posting. But head over the Craftaholics Anonymous! She's having a great giveaway today! Oh, darling little girl hats!

cjanerun

These last two ladies are pretty famous and very well loved. Read daily for inpiration and messages of hope and a lot of laughs!

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

Seriously Brandy! I'm not getting anything done because you keep showing me more blogs that I love!!!!