Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There's a Wocket in my Pocket craft

This is so cute!  I had to hurry and share.  I will also share our Green Eggs and Ham stuff this afternoon if I get a chance.  I cut two pockets out of construction paper and stapled them together.  My kids LOVE to use the stapler, but you could just glue it or use glue dots.  I found the wockets at Southern Plate (the cupcakes are way cute too) and printed them off.  Leave an opening at the bottom of the pocket and attach the wocket to a straw with some tape.  Then the kids can slide the wocket in and out of the pocket.  Add a cute little tag and your done! 

I was having a hard time coming up with an idea for this book.  I saw the wockets and knew I had to make them.  Hope this is helpful to someone!


Victoria ObSEUSSed said...

Another cute idea. I'm adding this to the Dr. Seuss Link collection too.

Andy and Michele said...

oh thank you! i was looking for something for our preschool group tomorrow. this is perfect!!!

Deborah said...

Super cute idea! I love pockets!! Thank you for leaving a link to your post on my linky today!