Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Years Eve Idea for kids

An hour, by hour countdown for the kiddo's. So much fun! I think we will be doing this. We were planning on renting some movies and hanging at home, but I think this would be so much fun for my kids. The idea came from The Dating Diva's. You can see this post, by clicking here.

This is a super cute idea!  Make a banner and party hat's that the kids can decorate and make themselves.  Super cute!  Gives them something to do on New Years Day! I found this at Toads Treasures. I already downloaded mine and we are going to start working on them a little later this week. This was a post from last year, but I am still making it, you just neet to trace an extra 1 to add on.

And if your visiting, Toads Treasures, take the time to look around.  She has some great ideas!! I spent quite a bit of time on her blog today and now she's in my favorites . Talented lady!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! So glad you liked our link! :) FYI - the link back to that post isn't working....just in case your readers wanted to read the details on it. :) Have a FABULOUS New Year's!!