Friday, May 7, 2010

Motherhood is a Gift

(for some reason this plays funny on the blog. You may want to go to You Tube to watch it)

She is one of my very favorite people in all the world, and I don't even know her. She inspires me, makes me laugh, appreciate my life, and makes me want to be a better mother and wife. An all around better person. If you haven't seen this yet, you need to.

Thanks Stephanie for sharing your story and your life with us. You continue to inspire and lift others with your faith and your love of life.

Have a lovely Mother's Day weekend! You deserve it!

4 comments:

jillybean's world said...

thanks for sharing this.

Lindsey said...

You should put a warning on this that you shouldn't watch this unless you want to cry!! Thanks for posting it. It helped me realize that my everyday challenges really aren't as hard as they could be.

mylittlegems said...

I just posted about this -and then I saw you did too :) How can you not just love NieNie? She inspires me too- to be a better mom :)

oneordinaryday said...

Thank you for sharing this video. It's beautiful.